The Fiskars 60-1/4 in. Steel Post Hole Digger makes it easy to dig extra deep postholes in tough soil. The welded steel construction is far more durable than wood and won't flex like fiberglass, and it includes a welded steel pivot joint so there are no loose nuts or bolts. Sharpened blades cut into dense soil easily, and the offset handles let you dig postholes up to 12 in. deeper than traditional models while stopping your knuckles from smashing together as you dig.
- Ideal for digging deep postholes
- Offset handles let you dig postholes up to 12 in. deeper than traditional models and protect your knuckles while you dig
- Welded 14-gauge steel blades and 16-gauge steel shafts provide durability that far outlasts wood-handled tools and won't flex like fiberglass
- Wide, 6-1/2 in. diamater blade spread
- 60-1/4 in. Steel Post Hole Digger - 96536935J