Great for hard-hitting, heavy-duty demolition work, this sledge hammer features our patented IsoCore Shock Control System to reduce shock and vibration by 2X.
This rugged, powerful sledge hammer allows you to take on intense demolition tasks while helping to reduce muscle fatigue and joint pain. Premium steel is forged into a unique head featuring a wedged demolition face to maximize destructive force and an extra-large driving face for improved strike accuracy.
Fiskars' patented, industry-leading IsoCore Shock Control System absorbs strike shock and vibration, reducing the punishment your body takes, and a dual-layer handle captures any lingering vibration. An inseparable riveted head will not slide down or snap off, even when swinging with maximum force. A performance handle design fits your hand securely and comfortably, and strategic texturing helps improve grip while reducing blisters.
This design has been tested to exceed U.S. standards for striking tool durability to withstand the toughest work environments.
- Ideal for demolition work like shattering concrete (demolition face) or driving stakes and wedges (driving face)
- Wedged demolition face concentrates force for up to 5X more destructive power than traditional designs and directs debris to the sides, not back at you
- Extra-large diameter driving face improves strike accuracy
- Patented IsoCore Shock Control System absorbs strike shock and vibration to reduce the punishment your body takes, transferring 2X less shock and vibration than wood handles
- Insulation sleeve captures initial strike shock before it can reach your hand
- Dual-layer handle features a specially formulated combination of insulating materials to dampen lingering vibration
- Inseparable riveted head will not slide down or snap off, even when swinging with maximum force
- Handle flare keeps the tool firmly in hand when swinging
- Softgrip handle features a sculpted profile to fit the natural shape of your hand
- Patent-pending, strategic handle texturing features large dimples where fingers rest for maximum grip and small dimples where the palm rests to help prevent blisters
- Forged, heat-treated steel is finished with a rust-resistant coating
- Tested to exceed ISO and international standards for striking tool durability
- 36 in. 10 lb. Sledge Hammer - 750620-1001