First Aid Only 91159 8.5 in. x 10.75 in. x 11.5 in. Texas Mandate Bleeding Control KitFirst Aid Only Model: faon91159
Product Features & specs :
First Aid Only 91159 8.5 in. x 10.75 in. x 11.5 in. Texas Mandate Bleeding Control Kit
- Empowers a first responder bystander with the right tools to stop a life-threatening blood loss before professional help arrives.
- Meets the Texas Mandate HB496 to have kits in all schools.
- Provides all the tools required to handle serious multiple-wound limb or torso bleeding wounds.
- Equipped with a windlass-style and a back-up limb tourniquet, a blood-clotting hemostatic gauze pad, a chest seal for lung wounds, a highly absorbent Hema-Seal trauma dressing and additional wound dressings.
- Also included are a pair of protective nitrile exam gloves, bandage shears to cut away clothing, an aluminized blanket to keep the victim warm and a marker to denote the time the tourniquet was applied.
- Comes in an organized, easy access pouch so you can find supplies in a hurry.
- (1) SOFTT-XS Tourniquet
- (1) 1 in. x 18 in. Tourniquet
- (1) Hema-Seal Trauma Dressing,
- (1) Marker
- (1) 4 in. x 4 in. Hemostatic Gauze Pad
- (2) Chest Seals
- (2) Nitrile Exam Gloves
- (1) 4.75 in. Bandage Shear
- (1) 52 in. x 84 in. Emergency Blanket