The S 105/4 is an excellent blade for fast and clean cuts in softwoods, hardwoods, melamine, veneered plywood, and chipboard. The cross-set teeth are perfect for both fast and clean cuts, and works well as general purpose blade with great performance at a great value. Festool jigsaw blades are engineered for cutting efficiency, long life, and superior cutting results, and are fitted with a universal T-shank design that fits most professional jigsaws. No matter what the job, Festool has the right blade for any application or type of material, ensuring precise and consistent results every time.
- Cross-set teeth for faster and cleaner cuts.
- High-Carbon Steel (HCS) construction provides enhanced wear resistance
- Universal T-Shank design compatible with most professional jigsaws
- Ideal for softwood, hardwood, melamine, veneered plywood, and chipboard
- (20) 4-1/8 in. (105mm) 6 TPI HCS Jigsaw Blades