Made from solid hardwood stock, Domino Beech tenons for indoor applications form the basis for strong joints that will last a lifetime and beyond. Custom cut your tenons to suit your application.
The flat, elongated design will not rotate, ensuring perfect alignment for both edge and face gluing. Suitable for both plywood and solid wood applications, the dense beech tenon will not expand or telegraph through material, leaving you with clean, flat and consistent surfaces. The Domino Tenon is embossed with glue pockets and is approximately 2mm shorter than normal length, allowing space in the mortise for glue.
- The rectangular tenon shape prevents rotation of the tenon for a more secure joint
- New 4mm tenon allows for joining of stock down to 12mm (1/2 in.); miter joints down to 14mm (9/16 in.); and butt joints in drawer stock (1/2 in.)
- Stronger than biscuits and more flexible than dowels
- Machined from solid wood with expanding pockets and side grooves, Domino tenons provide an ample glue surface area and resist movement
- Specifically designed for indoor applications
- (450) 4mm x 17mm x 20mm Domino Beech Tenons - 495661