Fein GXR 3 in. x 88-9/16 in. GRIT GX Radius GrinderModel: fenngxr
Product Features & specs :
Fein GXR 3 in. x 88-9/16 in. GRIT GX Radius Grinder
- Expansion module for radius grinding on a wide range of work pieces such as pipe, square tube, flat material, and profiles
- Ideal for trade use and small production runs
- Ease of assembly means quick put together, quickly converted
- High operational and equipment safety
- Professional results with professional equipment and accessories
- For precise grinding of profiles and pipes from 5/8 in. to 3 in. (16 to 75mm)
- Pipes, profiles or solid material, the GXR Radius Grinder is ideally suited
- Precise, efficient and economical processing achieved through a quickly indexed angle gauge and unique quick clamp vise for round and square stock
- Vise with stainless steel clamping jaws
- Easy handling by four easy-to-steer transport casters
- Retrofitable length stop ensures consistent, precise results in repetitive production; length stop is adjustable through 39-3/8 in. and can be added at any time
- For angles of 30 degrees to 90 degrees: 30 degrees maximum 1-1/2 in. (37.5mm) diameter, 45 degrees maximum 2-1/16 in. (53mm) diameter, 60 degrees maximum 2-9/16 in. (64.5mm) diameter, and 90 degrees maximum 3 in. (75mm) diameter
- Low speed (1,800 RPM) optimal for processing stainless steel - less burrs and heat tarnish
- Can be combined with the GI 75 and GI 75 2H using the required adapter (6 99 02 186 00 0)
- 3 in. x 88-9/16 in. GRIT GX Radius Grinder - GXR
- Grain 36 Type Z Grinding Belt
- 42.4-mm Contact Roller
- 48.3-mm Contact Roller
- Dust Collector
FEIN One Year Standard Warranty
Every FEIN power tool is carefully inspected, tested, and is subject to FEIN Quality Assurance's stringent controls. FEIN grants a manufacturer guarantee for precise construction and faultless material on its power tools for the duration of (1) one year - appropriately as of purchase date.
3-year FEIN PLUS guarantee:
This guarantee period is extended to 3 years for all FEIN power tools purchased after 1/1/2005 (Except FEIN High-Frequency Power Tools, FEIN Accu Tec Screw Guns, FEIN Balancer, FEIN Pipe Processing Tools, FEIN Compressed Air Tools, FEIN Battery Packs and Battery Chargers) if the purchaser has registered within 6 weeks of the purchase date. Registration has to be done by the customer himself on the Internet. Register online here. The proof of registration, which has to be printed out immediately, is valid as the confirmation along with the original sales receipt, which shows the purchase date. Registration can be done only if the customer accepts the storage of the queried information.
In case of a material or construction fault, a free repair will be done or in case a repair is impossible the free replacement of the device with a new one (or possibly a follow-up model).
This warranty does not cover damages that are the result of improper use such as nonobservance of the instructions, overload, operation with wrong voltages, wrong type of electricity, or unsuited accessories, as well as external influence such as dropping or striking. Not covered by the warrantee are furthermore wear from operational use under normal conditions.
Services covered by this guarantee declaration are provided solely by FEIN and by companies explicitly authorized for this by FEIN.
In case of assertion of claims from this warranty the power tool concerned has to be completely submitted or sent in along with the original sales receipt (that shows the purchase date and the product name). Partially or completely disassembled power tools cannot be accepted.
Contractual or legal warranty claims towards the retailer remain untouched by this manufacturer guarantee.
Please note that the 3-year FEIN PLUS guarantee is valid only in certain countries. Please see www.fein.de/warranty for a list of these countries.