Fein GIE 9-7/8 in. x 2-3/8 in./ 4 in. GRIT GI Deburring Machine, 440VModel: fenngie
15% off sitewide on orders over $75! Use code: PREZDAY See Details
Product Features & specs :
Fein GIE 9-7/8 in. x 2-3/8 in./ 4 in. GRIT GI Deburring Machine, 440V
- For efficient deburring and polishing of work pieces made of steel, stainless steel, cast or non-ferrous metals
- For industrial machining of steel, stainless steel and non-ferrous metals
- Suitable for all standard work pieces and grinding applications
- Construction and components are ideally suited to heavy-duty use
- Particularly cost-effective due to high removal rate combined with professional results
- High user safety and easy operation
- Custom solutions available for special applications
- For use with steel and stainless steel wire brushes as well as conventional polishing tools
- Optimal speed adjustment between two speeds (1,500 RPM and 3,000 RPM)
- Various wire thicknesses for especially thick- and thin-walled work pieces
- Suitable as a table machine or on optional machine bases GIXBE and GIXS
- 9-7/8 in. x 2-3/8 in. / 4 in. GRIT GI Deburring Machine, 440V - GIE
- Connection Option for External Collector
FEIN One Year Standard Warranty
Every FEIN power tool is carefully inspected, tested, and is subject to FEIN Quality Assurance's stringent controls. FEIN grants a manufacturer guarantee for precise construction and faultless material on its power tools for the duration of (1) one year - appropriately as of purchase date.
3-year FEIN PLUS guarantee:
This guarantee period is extended to 3 years for all FEIN power tools purchased after 1/1/2005 (Except FEIN High-Frequency Power Tools, FEIN Accu Tec Screw Guns, FEIN Balancer, FEIN Pipe Processing Tools, FEIN Compressed Air Tools, FEIN Battery Packs and Battery Chargers) if the purchaser has registered within 6 weeks of the purchase date. Registration has to be done by the customer himself on the Internet. Register online here. The proof of registration, which has to be printed out immediately, is valid as the confirmation along with the original sales receipt, which shows the purchase date. Registration can be done only if the customer accepts the storage of the queried information.
In case of a material or construction fault, a free repair will be done or in case a repair is impossible the free replacement of the device with a new one (or possibly a follow-up model).
This warranty does not cover damages that are the result of improper use such as nonobservance of the instructions, overload, operation with wrong voltages, wrong type of electricity, or unsuited accessories, as well as external influence such as dropping or striking. Not covered by the warrantee are furthermore wear from operational use under normal conditions.
Services covered by this guarantee declaration are provided solely by FEIN and by companies explicitly authorized for this by FEIN.
In case of assertion of claims from this warranty the power tool concerned has to be completely submitted or sent in along with the original sales receipt (that shows the purchase date and the product name). Partially or completely disassembled power tools cannot be accepted.
Contractual or legal warranty claims towards the retailer remain untouched by this manufacturer guarantee.
Please note that the 3-year FEIN PLUS guarantee is valid only in certain countries. Please see www.fein.de/warranty for a list of these countries.