The Fein 3-3/8 in. Segmented High-Speed Steel Circular Oscillating Saw Blade is ideal for cutting clean cuts in fiberglass, drywall, metal and wood. It makes it easy to follow a line for accurate cuts, and with a 1/16 in. width of cut or kerf you will hardly even notice a cut was made.
- Diameter of blade allows you to penetrate deeply into your cutting material
- Rigid material provides for more durable blade and better cutting ability
- Cutting fiberglass and plastic can be done without splintering so marine applications are a favorite for this blade
- Cutting sheet metal up to 18 gauge cleanly is ideal with this blade
- Cutting a car panel or sunroof cane done so the adjoining paint will not be damaged
- Fits all oscillating tools due to the Starlock system
- (5) 3-3/8 in. Segmented High-Speed Steel Circular Oscillating Saw Blade - 63502106230