Factory Reconditioned Skil 3601-RT 7 Amp 4-3/8 in. Flooring SawModel: sklr3601-rt
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Skil 3601-RT 7 Amp 4-3/8 in. Flooring Saw
- Cuts solid, engineered and laminate flooring with ease.
- Makes cross, miter and rip cuts.
- Lightweight design for transport and use at any project location.
- Miter detents at 0, 22.5 and 45 degrees.
- Stable and durable die-cast aluminum miter and rip fence.
- Innovative locking system holds your pieces firm while making a cut.
- Built-in cord wrap allows easy storage and transportation.
- Dust bag and dust port keeps work space free of debris and dust.
- 7 Amp 4-3/8 in. Flooring Saw - 3601-RT
- 4-3/8 in. 40 Tooth Carbide-Tipped Contractor Blade
- Self-Aligning Rip/Miter Fence
- Blade Wrench
- Push Stick
I would suggest upgrading to different saw blade, other than that it was a great tool for installing new floors.
Everything was in the box. Saw looked brand new.
1 year ago
I bought it for half price, and for one job, so I can't speak to it's longevity. It seemed none the worse for wear after my project, so I'm sure I'll get my money's worth out of it especially at the price I paid. And I'll be glad to have it when the next flooring job comes up. Note; I'm and avid DIY, who will use this occasionally. For pro or more constant use, I'd look at heavier duty brands, but you didn't need me to tell you that. On the flip-side, I suppose I could have bought 3 or 4 of these for the same price, so maybe it's a draw? So while it's not a Festool, Milwakee, or such, it is a good serviceable tool at a price affordable enough to consider it disposable, though I expect it will exceed that (rather harsh) description.
Q & A :
Please provide us with the model number of the item you would like us to compare.