Factory Reconditioned SENCO 9Y0001R NS20BXP 16-Gauge 7/16 in. Crown StaplerSENCO Model: senr9y0001r
Save up to $30 off on this item! Use code: SALE30 See Details
Last 1 In Stock
WHY BUY RECONDITIONED TOOLS?
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned SENCO 9Y0001R NS20BXP 16-Gauge 7/16 in. Crown Stapler
- Uses 16 and 17 gauge 7/16 in. crown heavy wire staples
- Fastener range: 1 in. to 2 in.
- 20% more powerful than the standard NS20XP for the most demanding applications
- Enhanced EZ-Clear latch allows for quick access to clear fasteners and a NEW aggressive locking feature provides superior holding power for complete control of the fastener, offering pinpoint accuracy and unrivaled drivability
- New drive track design eliminates movement of the staple, enhancing overall drive performance and virtually eliminating fastener jams, skipping and misfires
- Well-balanced, ergonomic design for all-day use
- Rotatable belt hook
- Fast, multi-directional stitching
- Can be converted for use as vinyl siding stapler (vinyl siding attachment required - sold separately)
- 16-Gauge 7/16 in. Crown Stapler - 9Y0001N
- Tool Oil