Factory Reconditioned Ryobi ZRP714K 18V ONE Plus Lithium-Ion EVERCHARGE Hand Vacuum KitModel: ryorzrp714k
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Ryobi ZRP714K 18V ONE Plus Lithium-Ion EVERCHARGE Hand Vacuum Kit
- Innovative wall mount adaptor allows for 1-step charging by conveniently charging battery on tool so it's always ready to use
- Keep ONE Plus battery on the EVERCHARGE vacuum while the unit recharges
- On-board LED light notifies user of charging status and when battery is fully charged
- INTELLIPORT technology protects battery cells, maximizes battery life and conserves energy
- Motor creates strong vacuum suction to easily pick up a variety of dry materials
- Unique nose shape allows user to easily vacuum in tight spaces
- Lightweight, cordless and portable for fast clean-up
- Dual filter system captures debris for removal to provide maximum vacuum performance (available online only, model number A32VC04)
- 27% reduced sound for quieter operation
- Vacuum canister design ensures all debris remains in dust cup during use and while being stored vertically
- 18V ONE Plus Lithium-Ion EVERCHARGE Hand Vacuum - ZRP714K
- 18V ONE Plus Compact lithium-ion battery - P102
- Wall Adaptor/ Battery Charger - P180
Have many 18v accessories and batt packs and have never had a failure for years. The shipping packaging is very poor, ZERO padding, needs addressing now ! Good thing our shipping service was gentle after hearing and feeling all the noise when handling the box. I work in Aerospace as a Mechanical Engineer and put my stamp of approval on most the Ryobi products. Would give you an A+ if you would fix the obvious packaging issue. So will give you a B (Saved by the Ryobi Quality and the caring shipping service).
Ryobi Power Tool Limited One Year Warranty
One World Technologies, Inc warrants its power tools with the following conditions:
What This Warranty Covers
This warranty covers all defects in workmanship or materials in your Ryobi power tool for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
How To Get Service
Just return the power tool, properly packaged and postage prepaid to a Ryobi Authorized Service Center. You can obtain the location of the Service Center nearest to you by contacting a customer service representative at 800-860-4050 or on-line through our Service Center locater at www.ryobitools.com. When you request warranty service, you must also present proof of purchase documentation (sales receipt/bill of sale). We will repair any faulty workmanship, and either repair or replace any defective part at our option. Work will be performed without charge to you. We will complete the work in a reasonable time, but in any case, within ninety days.
What Is Not Covered
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser at retail and may not be transferred. This warranty only covers defects arising under normal usage and does not cover any malfunctions, failure, or defects resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, modification or repairs by other than Ryobi Authorized Service Centers. Ryobi makes no warranties, representations or promises as to the quality or performance of its power tools other than those specifically stated in this warranty.
Any implied warranty granted under state law, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are limited to one year from the date of purchase. Ryobi is not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion of limitation of incidental damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.