Factory Reconditioned Ryobi ZRP325 ONEplus 18V Lithium-Ion 16-Gauge Finish Nailer (Tool Only)Model: ryorzrp325
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Ryobi ZRP325 ONEplus 18V Lithium-Ion 16-Gauge Finish Nailer (Tool Only)
- Select between single sequential firing or contact actuation firing modes with the flip of a switch
- Tool less jam release makes it easy to clear jammed nails from the nose
- Non-marring nose pads keep the work surface free of tool marks
- Tool less depth-of-drive adjustments helps protect the work surface and allows proper nail setting
- GripZone over molded handle provides optimum grip and comfort during use
- Built-in LED light with Grip-Light technology activates the LED by gripping the handle
- Low nail indicator and dry-fire lockout prevents tool damage and indicates reload times
- ONE+ 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion 16-Gauge Finish Nailer (Tool Only) - ZRP325
- Tool Only: Batteries & Charger Sold Separately
Used on a couple of small projects and its working perfectly.
Only con is its pretty clunky and heavy with the battery
Q & A :
Ryobi Power Tool Limited One Year Warranty
One World Technologies, Inc warrants its power tools with the following conditions:
What This Warranty Covers
This warranty covers all defects in workmanship or materials in your Ryobi power tool for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
How To Get Service
Just return the power tool, properly packaged and postage prepaid to a Ryobi Authorized Service Center. You can obtain the location of the Service Center nearest to you by contacting a customer service representative at 800-860-4050 or on-line through our Service Center locater at www.ryobitools.com. When you request warranty service, you must also present proof of purchase documentation (sales receipt/bill of sale). We will repair any faulty workmanship, and either repair or replace any defective part at our option. Work will be performed without charge to you. We will complete the work in a reasonable time, but in any case, within ninety days.
What Is Not Covered
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser at retail and may not be transferred. This warranty only covers defects arising under normal usage and does not cover any malfunctions, failure, or defects resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, modification or repairs by other than Ryobi Authorized Service Centers. Ryobi makes no warranties, representations or promises as to the quality or performance of its power tools other than those specifically stated in this warranty.
Any implied warranty granted under state law, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are limited to one year from the date of purchase. Ryobi is not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion of limitation of incidental damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.