Factory Reconditioned Ridgid ZRR5011 8.5 Amp 0 - 3000 RPM 2-Speed Heavy-Duty 1/2 in. Corded Hammer DrillModel: rgdrzrr5011
3 Reasons To Buy Recon
Factory-Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition, they go through a rigorous testing and inspection process. plus they offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Ridgid ZRR5011 8.5 Amp 0 - 3000 RPM 2-Speed Heavy-Duty 1/2 in. Corded Hammer Drill
- Durable 8.5 amp motor with hardened steel gears is built to exacting specifications for extended tool longevity
- All metal gear case for high strength and added durability
- Automatic clutch reduces stress load on motor and gearing
- Dual speed/torque gearbox allows the user to set the drilling speed to match the application
- 1st gear for high torque and 2nd gear for max drilling speed
- Ergonomic two finger trigger features full range speed control and molded soft grip design
- Heavy-duty keyed chuck with all metal design for positive bit retention and added durability
- 360 degrees auxiliary handle assembly with depth-stop that can be repositioned for precise control of drilling depth
- This item may ship in the original manufacturer's packaging.
- 8.5 Amp, 1/2 in. HD 2-Speed Hammer Drill - ZRR5011
- Auxiliary Handle Assembly
- Depth-Stop Rod
- Chuck Key
- Key Strap
- Heavy-Duty Bag
Reconditioned Ridgid Power Tool Limited 1-Year Warranty
One World Technologies, Inc warrants its power tools with the following conditions:
What This Warranty Covers
This warranty covers all defects in workmanship or materials in your Factory Reconditioned Ridgid power tool for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
How To Get Service
Just return the power tool, properly packaged and postage prepaid to a Ridgid Authorized Service Center. You can obtain the location of the Service Center nearest to you by contacting a customer service representative at 800-860-4050 or on-line through our Service Center locater at www.ridgid.com. When you request warranty service, you must also present proof of purchase documentation (sales receipt/bill of sale). We will repair any faulty workmanship, and either repair or replace any defective part at our option. Work will be performed without charge to your. We will complete the work in a reasonable time, but in any case, within ninety days.
What Is Not Covered
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser at retail and may not be transferred. This warranty only covers defects arising under normal usage and does not cover any malfunctions, failure, or defects resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, modification or repairs by other than Ridgid Authorized Service Centers. Ridgid makes not warranties, representations or promises as to the quality or performance of its power tools other than those specifically stated in this warranty.
Any implied warranty granted under state law, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are limited to one year from the date of purchase. Ridgid is not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion of limitation of incidental damages, so the above limitations are exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.