Factory Reconditioned Ridgid ZRR2401 1.6 HP Laminate TrimmerModel: rgdrzrr2401
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Ridgid ZRR2401 1.6 HP Laminate Trimmer
- LED light illuminates work area for increased visibility
- Round and square bases for added versatility and convenience
- Easy access micro adjust dial for precise depth control
- Overmold grip for maximum comfort
- Spindle lock for easy bit changes
- Flat top router sits upside down for easier bit changes
- No-mar top, overmold on top of router prevents marring of work surface
- Soft start for gradual start-up of motor
- Quick-release lever allows for easy removal of motor from base
- Variable speed allows the user to easily adjust speed to material type and application
- Electronic feedback for consistent speed and power
- Lighted plug to easily identify live tools
- This item may ship in the original manufacturer's packaging.
- 1.6 HP Laminate Trimmer - ZRR2401
- Round Base
- Square Base
- Collect Wrenches
- Edge Guide
- Guide Bars
- 1/4 in. Bit
- Operator's Manual
Don't be fooled by the size it can hurt you. if you hold it low for center of gravity be sure not to let your finger go into the tool area it bite you on your fingertip and it hurts bad. Like any power tool it can hurt you if you take it for granite. First power tool I've every used in 50 years and been hurt with all the palm routers are like this, and its a common mistake from what I was told at the ER.
I will use one again It's a good tool. But it deserves respect.
Q & A :
1.6 HP Laminate Trimmer - ZRR2401
1/4 in. Bit
Reconditioned Ridgid Power Tool Limited 1-Year Warranty
One World Technologies, Inc warrants its power tools with the following conditions:
What This Warranty Covers
This warranty covers all defects in workmanship or materials in your Factory Reconditioned Ridgid power tool for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
How To Get Service
Just return the power tool, properly packaged and postage prepaid to a Ridgid Authorized Service Center. You can obtain the location of the Service Center nearest to you by contacting a customer service representative at 800-860-4050 or on-line through our Service Center locater at www.ridgid.com. When you request warranty service, you must also present proof of purchase documentation (sales receipt/bill of sale). We will repair any faulty workmanship, and either repair or replace any defective part at our option. Work will be performed without charge to your. We will complete the work in a reasonable time, but in any case, within ninety days.
What Is Not Covered
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser at retail and may not be transferred. This warranty only covers defects arising under normal usage and does not cover any malfunctions, failure, or defects resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, modification or repairs by other than Ridgid Authorized Service Centers. Ridgid makes not warranties, representations or promises as to the quality or performance of its power tools other than those specifically stated in this warranty.
Any implied warranty granted under state law, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are limited to one year from the date of purchase. Ridgid is not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion of limitation of incidental damages, so the above limitations are exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.