Factory Reconditioned Porter-Cable FR350BR 22 Degree 3-1/2 in. Full Round Head Framing Nailer KitModel: pcbrfr350br
Save up to $30 off on Reconditioned Tools! Use code: SAVERECON See Details
Last 2 In Stock
3 Reasons To Buy Recon
Factory-Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition, they go through a rigorous testing and inspection process. plus they offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Porter-Cable FR350BR 22 Degree 3-1/2 in. Full Round Head Framing Nailer Kit
- Compact body design for better balance and style
- Uses 22 Degrees 2 in. to 3 1/2 in. x 0.113 in. to 0.148 in. plastic collated round-head framing nails
- Power to drive nails (up to 3-1/2 in. x 0.131 in.) into engineered lumber
- Delivers twice the life over previous tools
- Consistent power on every shot with internal piston catch mechanism
- Selectable trigger offers restrictive or contact actuation modes
- Tool-free adjustable depth-of-drive with detents for proper setting of nail heads
- Better balance with in-line hard coat anodized magazine
- Bypass nail pusher for quick reloading
- Nail lockout mechanism alerts operator to reload tool
- Tool-free adjustable exhaust
- Removable non-marring nose tip with on tool storage
- Reversible rafter hook for quick tool storage
- Low nail lock out indicates when to reload
- Over-molded grip adds comfort and increases control of the unit
- 22 Degree 3-1/2 in. Full Round Head Framing Nailer - FR350BR
- 1/4 in. Air Fitting with Dust Cover
- Operating Manual
1 month ago
Q & A :
Factory Reconditioned Porter-Cable FR350BR 22 Degree 3-1/2 in. Full Round Head Framing Nailer
Nailer and Stapler Warranty - PORTER-CABLE LIMITED THREE YEAR WARRANTY (1 year for reconditioned products
PORTER-CABLE will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.deltaportercable.com or call (888) 848-5175. This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, PORTER-CABLE tools are covered by our:
- 1 YEAR FREE SERVICE: PORTER-CABLE will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your PORTER-CABLE Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- LATIN AMERICA: This warranty does not apply to products sold in Latin America. For products sold in Latin America, see country specific warranty information contained in the packaging, call the local company or see website for warranty information.
To register your tool for warranty service visit our website at www.deltaportercable.com.
To obtain information on warranty performance, please write to: PORTER-CABLE CORPORATION, 4825 Highway 45 North, Jackson, Tennessee 38305; Attention: Product Service. THE FOREGOING OBLIGATION IS PORTER-CABLE'S SOLE LIABILITY UNDER THIS OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL PORTER-CABLE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other legal rights which vary from state to state.