Factory Reconditioned Milwaukee 7220-80 1-3/4 in. Pneumatic Coil Roofing NailerModel: milr7220-80
Save up to $30 off on Reconditioned Tools! Use code: SAVERECON See Details
3 Reasons To Buy Recon
Factory-Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition, they go through a rigorous testing and inspection process. plus they offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Milwaukee 7220-80 1-3/4 in. Pneumatic Coil Roofing Nailer
- Magnesium housing reduces weight and user fatigue
- Selectable trigger for easy selection between bump and sequential fire
- Tool-free depth adjustment provides precise depth control to reduce overdriving nails
- Self-cleaning air filter keeps tool clear of jobsite contamination
- Adjustable air deflector directs exhaust away from work area
- Replaceable carbide nose insert for a long lasting carbide that resists wear and is replaceable when needed
- Adjustable shingle guide allows for consistent nail placement across a row of shingles
- Oversized rubber bumpers protects the magnesium housing from abrasive asphalt shingles
- 1-3/4 in. Pneumatic Coil Roofing Nailer - 7220-80
Tool arrived as expected and as promised - you could tell it had a use or two but is was clean and refurbed - very happy.