Factory Reconditioned Milwaukee 6955-80 12 in. Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter SawMilwaukee Model: milr6955-80
Want an email when this item is in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Milwaukee 6955-80 12 in. Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- Miter Angle Digital Readout - provides repeatable accuracy to 0.1 degrees
- Dual Integral Jobsite Lights - fully illuminate the work piece and cut line from either side of the blade
- Miter Angle Fine Adjust with Detent Override - makes it simple to dial-in precise miter angles
- Powerful 15.0 Amp, 3.3 Max HP Direct Drive Motor - provides increased power for high performance cutting in hard lumber
- Constant Power Technology with Soft Start - maintains constant cutting speed under load and decreases start up head movement
- Integral Dust Channel - captures up to 75% of the dust and debris cut
- Dual Horizontal Steel Rails with Three Large Linear Bearings-deliver smooth sliding action
- Oversized Single Lever Bevel Adjustment with (9) Positive Bevel Stops allows the saw to easily bevel left and right 0 degrees - 48 degrees and provides fast and accurate adjustments
- This item may ship in the original manufacturer's packaging.
- 12 in. Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw - 6955-80
- (1) Carbide Tipped Blade
- Blade Wrench
Q & A :
If so how deep?
All reconditioned product is etched or stamped with the MONTH & YEAR in which it was reconditioned, along with an “R” - Recondition Designation and the reconditioning plant location designation.
Product etched or stamped with an RG09-08 or later date code will be covered by the above one (1) year limited warranty – if the date code reads RK08-08 or before it is covered by the Milwaukee five (5) year new tool limited warranty.
Warranty Registration is not necessary to obtain the applicable warranty on a MILWAUKEE product. The reconditioning date of the product will be used to determine the warranty period if no proof of purchase is provided at the time warranty service is requested.
MILWAUKEE does not cover return freight or labor charges associated with the inspection and testing of reconditioned product that is found by MILWAUKEE not to be a valid warranty claim. A valid warranty claim must be substantiated by the discovery of defective material or workmanship by MILWAUKEE.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE EXCLUSIVE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN IS A CONDITION OF THE CONTRACT FOR THE PURCHASE OF EVERY MILWAUKEE RECONDITIONED PRODUCT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS CONDITION, YOU SHOULD NOT PURCHASE THE PRODUCT. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY COSTS, ATTORNEY FEES, EXPENSES, LOSSES OR DELAYS ALLEGED TO BE AS A CONSEQUENCE OF ANY DAMAGE TO, FAILURE OF, OR DEFECT IN ANY PRODUCT INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS FOR LOSS OF PROFITS. THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, MILWAUKEE DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES.
This warranty applies to RECONDITIONED product sold in the U.S.A., Canada and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878