Factory Reconditioned Milwaukee 6117-833D 5 in. 13 Amp Slide Switch Small Angle Grinder with Lock-On and Dial SpeedModel: milr6117-833d
Last 4 In Stock
3 Reasons To Buy Recon
Factory-Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition, they go through a rigorous testing and inspection process. plus they offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Milwaukee 6117-833D 5 in. 13 Amp Slide Switch Small Angle Grinder with Lock-On and Dial Speed
- Powerful 13 Amp motor offers a no-load speed of 11,000 RPM for even the toughest grinding jobs
- Electronic clutch extends the life of the tool and prevents bit bind ups
- Advanced Airflow system maximizes airflow and reduces debris ingress, improving motor performance and life
- Constant Power technology maintains consistent work speed while under load
- Overload protection reduces motor burn up, extending motor life
- Lock-on slide switch for continuous use for extended periods
- Speed dial allows for precise speed control for versatility with any application
- 5 in. 13 Amp Slide Switch Small Angle Grinder with Lock-On and Dial Speed - 6117-833D
- Side Handle
- Spanner Wrench
- Product Manual
CREATE YOUR OWN KIT :
Last 4 In Stock
Last 9 In Stock
Last 2 In Stock
Q & A :
1. Can the guard be removed?
2. If answer to #1 is yes, then can I use a 3" wire cup on this grinder?
3. What other cutting or grinding mediums can I utilise with this tool?
All reconditioned product is etched or stamped with the MONTH & YEAR in which it was reconditioned, along with an “R” - Recondition Designation and the reconditioning plant location designation.
Product etched or stamped with an RG09-08 or later date code will be covered by the above one (1) year limited warranty – if the date code reads RK08-08 or before it is covered by the Milwaukee five (5) year new tool limited warranty.
Warranty Registration is not necessary to obtain the applicable warranty on a MILWAUKEE product. The reconditioning date of the product will be used to determine the warranty period if no proof of purchase is provided at the time warranty service is requested.
MILWAUKEE does not cover return freight or labor charges associated with the inspection and testing of reconditioned product that is found by MILWAUKEE not to be a valid warranty claim. A valid warranty claim must be substantiated by the discovery of defective material or workmanship by MILWAUKEE.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE EXCLUSIVE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN IS A CONDITION OF THE CONTRACT FOR THE PURCHASE OF EVERY MILWAUKEE RECONDITIONED PRODUCT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS CONDITION, YOU SHOULD NOT PURCHASE THE PRODUCT. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY COSTS, ATTORNEY FEES, EXPENSES, LOSSES OR DELAYS ALLEGED TO BE AS A CONSEQUENCE OF ANY DAMAGE TO, FAILURE OF, OR DEFECT IN ANY PRODUCT INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS FOR LOSS OF PROFITS. THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, MILWAUKEE DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES.
This warranty applies to RECONDITIONED product sold in the U.S.A., Canada and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878