Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
Milwaukee's heavy-duty, 3-1/2 max hp fixed-base production router, model 5625-20, features a powerful 15 amp Milwaukee-built motor with electronic variable speed (10000-22,000 RPM), premium feedback circuitry and soft-start. To ensure a consistent, quality finish, the 36-position speed dial allows the user to precisely match the tool RPM to the bit diameter while the premium electronic feedback circuitry maintains speed and power under load. For controlled start-ups and reduced motor wear, the 5625-20 router also features a reliable electronic soft-start.
- Powerful 15 amp, 3-1/2 max HP EVS Milwaukee motor
- Electronic variable speed (10,000-22,000 RPM)
- Premium electronic feedback circuitry
- Exclusive linear depth adjustment system with above-the-table access
- 3-1/2 Max HP Fixed-Base Production Router - 5625-80
- (2) 1-1/8 in. Collet Wrenches
- 1/2 in. Collet
- T-Handle Wrench
- 2-1/2 in. Sub-base
- Product Manual