Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 120 Day Money Back Guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
At 8.5 amps this heavy duty pistol grip hammer drill can handle the toughest drilling of 3/4 in. holes in concrete. With dual range speed control, the operator can choose more power to speed for the toughest applications or more speed and less torque for lighter applications. Equipped with a metal gear case this tool can withstand the daily jobsite abuse. The removable side handle also assists in setting the depth rod for pre-set hole drilling. Use for drilling in wood with flat boring bits, hole saws, auger bits, and selfeed bits. It can also be used to drill in steel with twist bits and in concrete with percussion bits.
- 8.5 amp motor provides overload protection
- Metal gear case can withstand daily jobsite abuse
- Lightweight balanced design reduces operator fatigue
- Dual speed motor optimized for concrete fastening: 1-1,000 RPM, 0-16,000 BPM; 0-2,500 RPM, 0-40,000 BPM
- 1/2 in. Dual Speed Hammer Drill - 5387-82
- Carrying Case - 48-55-5378
- Depth Gauge
- Side Handle
- Product Manual