Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
The M12 Cordless 3/8 in. Hammer Drill Driver is the industry's first sub-compact hammer drill driver. At only 7-5/8 in. long and 2.8 lb., it is the lightest and most compact hammer drill driver on the market, making it ideal for contractors, maintenance technicians, and remodelers desiring maximum portability with the performance to get the job done. The 2411-80 delivers best in class power, speed, and durability, with 275 in-lbs. of torque and 0-400 / 0-1,500 RPM. The 2 speed metal gear box and 3/8 in. metal single sleeve ratcheting chuck provide maximum durability and superior grip and bit retention. An on-board fuel gauge and built in LED light provide even greater convenience to the user during prolonged use.
- Powerful motor delivers best in class 275 in-lbs. of torque
- Compact and lightweight - 7-5/8 in. length and only 2.8 lbs.
- 2 speed metal gear box capable of 0 - 22,500 BPM and 0 - 400 / 0 - 1,500 RPM
- 3/8 in. metal single sleeve ratcheting chuck for maximum durability, grip and bit retention
- On-board fuel gauge displays the remaining run-time for user convenience
- Built-In LED light illuminates work surface
- M12 12V Cordless 3/8 in. Hammer Drill Driver Kit - 2411-80
- Bare Tool - Battery and Charger Sold Separately