Factory Reconditioned Makita XT260-R LXT 18V Lithium-Ion Drill-Driver and Impact Driver Combo KitModel: mktrxt260-r
- 18V LXT 1/2 in Drill Driver
- 18V LXT Impact Driver
- (2) 18V LXT 3 Ah Li-Ion Batteries
- 18V Rapid Charger
- Carrying Bag
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Details & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Makita XT260-R LXT 18V Lithium-Ion Drill-Driver and Impact Driver Combo Kit
- 18V LXT Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Driver-Drill - XFD01Z-R.
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in.lbs. of Max Torque and 290 in.lbs. of PTI Torque
- Variable 2-speed (0-400 & 0-1,500 RPM) covers a wide range of drilling and driving applications
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 7-9/16 in. long
- Weighs only 3.8 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 18V LXT Cordless Lithium-Ion Impact Driver - XDT04Z-R
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 1420 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Variable speed (0 - 2,300 RPM and 0 - 3200 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-7/16 in. long
5 months ago
Q & A :
Makita Standard WarrantyThe Makita Standard Warranty applies to both new and factory-reconditioned Makita tools. Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
Each NEW Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at its option, replace without charge).
This Warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool