Factory Reconditioned Makita XSS02Z-R 18V Cordless LXT Lithium-Ion 6-1/2 in. Circular Saw (Tool Only)Makita Model: mktrxss02z-r
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Makita XSS02Z-R 18V Cordless LXT Lithium-Ion 6-1/2 in. Circular Saw (Tool Only)
- Makita-built motor delivers 3,700 RPM for faster cutting and ripping through wood.
- Compact ergonomic design at only 7.3 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control
- Heavy gauge, precision machined base for smooth, accurate cutting and added durability
- 18V Cordless LXT Lithium-Ion 6-1/2 in. Circular Saw (Tool Only) - XSS02Z-R
- Tool Only - Battery and Charger Sold Separately
- Operating Manual
Makita tools I have.
Having battery powered tools certainly eliminates the need for a generator.
I highly recommend this Makita saw and all the other tools CPO carries.
Q & A :
Makita Standard WarrantyThe Makita Standard Warranty applies to both new and factory-reconditioned Makita tools. Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
Each NEW Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at its option, replace without charge).
This Warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool