Factory Reconditioned Makita XRM02W-R 18V LXT Cordless Lithium-Ion Jobsite Radio (Tool Only)Makita Model: mktrxrm02w-r
Want an email when this item is in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Makita XRM02W-R 18V LXT Cordless Lithium-Ion Jobsite Radio (Tool Only)
- Delivers rich stereo sound from two powerful 3-1/4 in. side-firing speakers.
- 10 Preset FM/AM buttons and mp3/iPod compatible so the listening experience can be customized to everyone's liking
- Protective bumper designs keeps the unit safe from scratches and bumps adding durability and ruggedness
- Runs 16 hrs. from an 18V LXT Lithium-Ion battery and 8 hrs. from an 18V Compact Lithium-Ion battery
- Compatible with Makita 9.6V - 24V slide-style and pod-style batteries for added power source versatility
- 18V LXT Cordless Lithium-Ion Jobsite Radio - XRM02W-R
- A/C Adaptor - SE00000077
- Antenna - SE00000033
- AA Battery
- Tool Only - Battery and Charger Sold Separately
Q & A :
Makita Standard WarrantyThe Makita Standard Warranty applies to both new and factory-reconditioned Makita tools. Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
Each NEW Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at its option, replace without charge).
This Warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool