The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Reciprocating Saw (Bare Tool) combines cutting speed with convenience features for faster, more efficient cutting. It's powered by the industry's fastest charging 18V lithium-ion batteries (sold separately), allowing users to remain in one battery platform and use the same fast-charging 18V batteries on the XRJ04Z as they use across the Makita 18V LXT cordless tool line-up.
The XRJ04Z is equipped with efficiency features for faster cutting. The long 1-1/4" stroke length increases cutting efficiency, and the refined crank mechanism design minimizes blade deflection and reduces vibration. Convenience features include a large two-finger variable speed trigger, electric brake, and "tool-less" blade change for faster blade installation and removal.
- Makita-built variable speed motor delivers 0-2,800 strokes per minute and a 1-1/4 in. stroke length for faster cutting
- Tool-less blade change system allows for faster blade installation and removal for increased productivity
- Variable speed trigger for added convenience
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 19-1/8 in. long
- Weighs only 8.3 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- LXT 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Reciprocating Saw (Bare Tool) - MKTNXRJ04Z
- Reciprocating Saw Blade
- Bare Tool - Batteries and Charger Sold Separately
Compliance and Restrictions
Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of those chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Refer to product manual/instructions