Factory Reconditioned Makita XRJ01Z-R 18V Cordless LXT Lithium-Ion Compact Recipro Saw (Tool Only)Model: mktrxrj01z-r
20% off Makita orders with coupon code: MAKITA20 See Details
3 Reasons To Buy Recon
Factory-Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition, they go through a rigorous testing and inspection process. plus they offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Makita XRJ01Z-R 18V Cordless LXT Lithium-Ion Compact Recipro Saw (Tool Only)
- Variable speed (0 - 3,000 strokes per minute) combined with a 1/2 in. stroke length for faster and more efficient cutting.
- Makita exclusive dual-position on/off switch allows for either paddle or trigger switch operation
- Tool-less blade change system allows for faster blade installation and removal for increased productivity
- Compact and ergonomic design at 15-5/8 in. long
- Weighs only 3.9 lbs. with battery (sold separately) for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in LED light illuminates the work area
- Ideal for a wide range of cutting applications
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 18V Cordless LXT Lithium-Ion Compact Recipro Saw (Tool Only) - XRJ01Z-R
- Tool Only - Batteries and Charger Sold Separately
CREATE YOUR OWN KIT :
I love the ergonomics of it and how balanced it is. It is a light duty machine and as such, you do not want to bear down on it - just let it cut at its own speed and you'll have no problems!
My only suggested improvement is that it should have maybe a longer stroke than only 1/2" (I suggest maybe a 3/4" to a 7/8" stroke would be a little more efficient?).
Q & A :
Makita Standard WarrantyThe Makita Standard Warranty applies to both new and factory-reconditioned Makita tools. Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
Each NEW Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at its option, replace without charge).
This Warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool