Factory Reconditioned Makita XPH12Z-R 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless 1/2 In. Cordless Hammer Drill (Tool Only)Model: mktrxph12z-r
Last 8 In Stock
3 Reasons To Buy Recon
Factory-Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition, they go through a rigorous testing and inspection process. plus they offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Makita XPH12Z-R 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless 1/2 In. Cordless Hammer Drill (Tool Only)
- BL brushless motor delivers 530 in.lbs. of max torque.
- Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling it to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Efficient motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The electronically-controlled motor uses energy efficiently to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Variable 2-speed design (0-500 and 0-2,000 RPM) (0-7,500 and 0-30,000 BPM) covers a wide range of drilling, driving and hammer applications
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 7-1/8 in. long
- Weighs only 4.2 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Dual LED lights illuminate the work area
- Tool Only (Battery and Charger not Included)