Factory Reconditioned Makita XPH03Z-R 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 2-Speed 1/2 in. Cordless Hammer Drill Driver (Tool Only)Model: mktrxph03z-r
3 Reasons To Buy Recon
Factory-Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition, they go through a rigorous testing and inspection process. plus they offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Makita XPH03Z-R 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 2-Speed 1/2 in. Cordless Hammer Drill Driver (Tool Only)
- Mechanical 2-speed transmission provides 0 - 400 and 0 - 2,000 RPMs to cover a wide range of drilling, fastening and hammer drilling applications.
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers an industry-leading 750 in-lbs. of maximum torque
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered to improve dust and water resistance for operations in harsh jobsite conditions
- Dual LED lights with afterglow enhanced illumination of work area so you can complete job when light is dim
- Shift-Lock Drive System quickly shifts between modes
- Ergonomic designed with a rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job and increases control over tool
- Compact and lightweight design reduces fatigue during prolonged use
- Tool Only - Battery and Charger Sold Separately
- 18V LXT Cordless Lithium-Ion Hammer Drill Driver - XPH03Z
- Tool Belt Clip - 346317-0
- Depth Gauge - 122576-8
- Side Handle - 126131-8
CREATE YOUR OWN KIT :
With a 4.0mah hour battery is a bit on the heavy side so I would suggest this for professional use or maybe that DIY guy who needs more power.
If it didn't have a refurbished sticker on it I would not have been able to tell from new. I am a confirmed Makita fan and no longer consider any other brand.