Powered by the advanced LXT Lithium-Ion technology (Batteries and Charger Sold Separately), Makita's XMT03Z LXT 18V Multi-Tool delivers professional quality power, performance and results. At only 4.9 lb., the XMT03Z is easy to maneuver and control with its slim barrel grip design, and features a convenient lock-on slide switch for extended use.Tackle a variety of tasks from tile and grout removal to plunge cutting and trimming, the XMT03Z features a variable-speed control dial that allows users to set the exact speed they need for the application. Its 3.2 degree oscillation angle provides faster, more aggressive performance, ensuring cleaner cuts, finer sanding and improved results overall.
- Star Protection Computer Controls (SPCC) protect against overloading, over-discharging and over heating for maximum service life.
- Large On/Off slide switch with lock-on feature for added convenience in extended operation
- Variable-speed control dial offers precise speed control for the application at hand
- Small diameter barrel grip and lightweight design improves comfort and control during use
- Soft-start function reduces motor wear and extends service life with smoother unit start ups
- Advanced LXT Lithium-Ion technology improves tool power and run times
- LXT 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Multi-Tool - XMT03Z
- 1-1/4 in. Bi-Metal Plunge Saw Blade - A-95255
- Multi-Tool Adapter - 313248-8
- Bare Tool - Batteries & Charger Sold Separately
Compliance and Restrictions
Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of those chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Refer to product manual/instructions