Factory Reconditioned Makita XFD10R-R 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 2-Speed Compact 1/2 in. Cordless Driver Drill Kit (2 Ah)Model: mktrxfd10rr
Save up to $30 off on Reconditioned Tools! Use code: SAVERECON
Last 9 In Stock
3 Reasons To Buy Recon
Factory-Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition, they go through a rigorous testing and inspection process. plus they offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Makita XFD10R-R 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 2-Speed Compact 1/2 in. Cordless Driver Drill Kit (2 Ah)
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in-lb. of Max Torque
- Mechanical 2-speed transmission (0-600 & 0-1,900 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and driving applications
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Dual L.E.D. lights with afterglow illuminate the work area
- 18V LXT Cordless 1/2 in. Driver-Drill (XFD10Z)
- (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Compact 2.0Ah Battery (BL1820B)
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
- Tool Case
The battery technology is excellent. You can get batteries in a range of capacity from 2 to 6Ah. Each battery has LED charge indicators, and the charging station includes fans to manage heat while charging, as well as smart technology to monitor and manage battery condition. I don't know how well that works - seems OK, but that's hardly an expert opinion - but I like the idea!
I added a light blower, a weed whacker, and a hedge trimmer. The trimmer is a little heavy but cuts forever with one of the 5Ah batteries. The weed whacker is fine for my small yard, and is very comfortable to use. The blower is fine for light use.
So, the next tool I REALLY wanted was a drill/driver. I looked at this drill new at a local home store, and it looked good, but cost $120 retail with no battery. This reconditioned kit included a hard case, 2 batteries and another single-port charger for about the same cost as the drill alone. Seemed like a better deal, and I've used it a bit on small home jobs. I'm more than satisfied.