Factory Reconditioned Makita XFD01RW-R 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Variable 2-Speed 1/2 in. Cordless Drill Driver Kit (2 Ah)Model: mktrxfd01rw-r
Last 3 In Stock
3 Reasons To Buy Recon
Factory-Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition, they go through a rigorous testing and inspection process. plus they offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Makita XFD01RW-R 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Variable 2-Speed 1/2 in. Cordless Drill Driver Kit (2 Ah)
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in-lbs. of maximum torque.
- Variable 2-speed design produces 0 - 400 and 0 -1,500 RPMs to cover a wide range of drilling, driving, and hammer applications
- Rubberized soft grip and a lightweight, compact design provides increased comfort on the job and minimizes fatigue from prolonged use
- Built-in LED light with afterglow illuminates the work area so you can get the job done under dimly lit conditions
- Star Protection Computer Controls protect tool and battery against overloading, over-discharging, and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling the current, voltage, and temperature and has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- 18V LXT 2.0 Ah Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Drill Driver - XFD01RW
- (2) 18V LXT 2.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery - BL1820
- 18V Rapid Optimum Lithium-Ion Battery Charger - DC18RC
- Tool Case - 824953-7
I ended up sending it back and getting a new model,
One of the batteries had completely expired, most likely due to the length of time it had been sitting there..