Factory Reconditioned Makita XFD01CW-R 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 2-Speed Compact 1/2 in. Cordless Drill Driver Kit (1.5 Ah)Model: mktrxfd01cw-r
3 Reasons To Buy Recon
Factory-Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition, they go through a rigorous testing and inspection process. plus they offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Makita XFD01CW-R 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 2-Speed Compact 1/2 in. Cordless Drill Driver Kit (1.5 Ah)
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in-lbs. of maximum torque and 290 in-lbs. of PTI Torque.
- Variable 2-speed transmission (0 - 400 & 0 - 1,500 RPM) covers a wide range of drilling and driving applications
- Built-in LED light with afterglow illuminates the work area
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 7-9/16 in. long
- Weighs only 3.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Accepts all Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion battery for even longer run times
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Compact 1/2 in. Drill Driver - XFD01CW-R
- (2)18V LXT Compact 1.5 Ah Lithium-Ion Batteries - BL1815
- 18V Rapid Optimum Charger - DC18RC
3 weeks ago
Q & A :
Makita LXT Lithium-ion Tool WarrantyEvery Makita® Lithium‐Ion Power Tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita Lithium‐Ion tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide, at Makita's option, a replacement or refund. Each Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during the three‐year period for the Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and/or Charger, return the COMPLETE Power Tool, Battery and/or Charger, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at our option, replace) without charge. This warranty does not apply to Makita Accessories, like flashlights.
This Warranty does not apply where:
In no event shall Makita be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages from the sale or use of the product. This disclaimer applies to both during and after the term of this warranty. Makita disclaims liability for any implied warranties, including implied warranties of "merchantability" and "fitness" for a specific purpose, after the three-year term of this warranty. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you many also have other rights which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.