Factory Reconditioned Makita XDT11Z-R 18V LXT Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/4 in. Impact Driver (Tool Only)Makita Model: mktrxdt11z-r
Last 1 In Stock
3 REASONS TO BUY
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Makita XDT11Z-R 18V LXT Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/4 in. Impact Driver (Tool Only)
- Variable speed (0 - 2,900 RPM & 0 - 3,500 IPM) and 1,460 in-lbs. of torque for a wide range of fastening applications.
- 4-pole motor with innovative 4-brush design delivers increased RPM without decreasing torque
- All metal gear housing for maximum job site durability
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-3/8 in. long and weighs only 2.8 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Convenient one-touch 1/4 in. hex chuck for quick bit changes
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Built-in L.E.D. light with an independent on/off switch illuminates the work area
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
- 18V LXT Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/4 in. Impact Driver (Tool Only) - XDT11Z
- Tool Only - Batteries and Charger Sold Separately