Factory Reconditioned Makita XBP01Z-R 18V Lithium-Ion Cordless Compact Band Saw (Tool Only)Makita Model: mktrxbp01z-r
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Makita XBP01Z-R 18V Lithium-Ion Cordless Compact Band Saw (Tool Only)
- Makita-built motor delivers 630 ft./min. blade speed for fast cutting.
- Compact design at 18-1/2 in. long and only weighs 7.5 lbs. (with battery) for convenient operation
- 2-1/2 -in cutting capacity is ideal for cutting conduit, Unistrut, copper pipe, threaded rod, angle iron and channel
- Includes a blade wheel cover that covers the blade outside the cutting area making the saw suitable for appropriate one-handed operation
- Accepts standard 32-7/8 in. x 1/2 in. blades
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Protective bumper design for added durability
- Tool-less blade change system for fast blade installation and removal
- Adjustable foot protects material and provides improved support for accurate cutting
- Soft grip handle provides increased operator comfort
- 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Compact Band Saw (Tool Only) - XBP01Z-R
- Batteries and Charger Sold Separately
Makita Standard WarrantyThe Makita Standard Warranty applies to both new and factory-reconditioned Makita tools. Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
Each NEW Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at its option, replace without charge).
This Warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool