Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 120 Day money back guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.The XBP01Z-R is powered by a Makita-built motor that delivers category-leading 630 FPM blade speed for faster, more efficient cutting. The saw accepts standard 32-7/8 in. x 1/2 in. blades, and with a 2-1/2 in. cutting capacity it is ideal for cutting conduit, Unistrut, copper pipe, threaded rod, angle iron, and channel. Additional features include a built-in L.E.D. light, protective bumper design for added durability, "tool-less" blade change, and adjustable foot to protect material and provide improved support for more accurate cutting. The new 18V Band Saw has a compact size and weighs only 7.5 lb., which is up to 25% less weight than top competitors in the 18V category. It is ideal for overhead cutting applications so it's a real solution for electricians, mechanical contractors, plumbers and various trades.
- Makita-built motor delivers 630 ft./min. blade speed for fast cutting.
- Compact design at 18-1/2 in. long and only weighs 7.5 lbs. (with battery) for convenient operation
- 2-1/2 -in cutting capacity is ideal for cutting conduit, Unistrut, copper pipe, threaded rod, angle iron and channel
- Includes a blade wheel cover that covers the blade outside the cutting area making the saw suitable for appropriate one-handed operation
- Accepts standard 32-7/8 in. x 1/2 in. blades
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Protective bumper design for added durability
- Tool-less blade change system for fast blade installation and removal
- Adjustable foot protects material and provides improved support for accurate cutting
- Soft grip handle provides increased operator comfort
- 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Compact Band Saw (Tool Only) - XBP01Z-R
- Batteries and Charger Sold Separately
Compliance and Restrictions
Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of those chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Refer to product manual/instructions