Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 120 Day money back guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
Makita has expanded its line-up of concrete hammers with the new 1 in. AVT SDS-Plus D-Handle Rotary Hammer. Makita's latest model feature the Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT), which is an internal counterbalance system engineered for significantly less tool vibration. The HR2641 is engineered for a range of concrete applications including overhead drilling into concrete, wood and metal, removing tile, and more. It is ideal for a range of trades including masons, plumbers, electricians, sprinkler installers, city maintenance crews, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class 1 in. rotary hammer.
Additional features in the HR2641 include sequential impact timing that delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts for up to 50% faster drilling. The variable speed trigger enabling the user to match the speed to the application, and the 40 bit angle settings offer increased operating convenience. It also allows one-handed bit changes for added convenience and has an ergonomic D-shaped handle with a rubberized soft grip for increased operator comfort, as well as a retractable tool hook.
- Powerful 8 amp motor delivers 2.1 ft-lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT) is an internal counterbalance system that greatly reduces vibration by moving a counterweight in the opposite direction of drive piston
- Integrated damper spring at the base of the impact bolt is engineered to absorb impact vibrations from the drill bit
- Retractable tool hook secures the tool to studs, ladders, rails when not in use
- Recessed hammer function selector located below gear housing for improved durability
- Sequential impact timing delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts for up to 50% faster drilling
- Variable speed trigger enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility
- 3-mode operation for "Rotation Only", "Hammering with Rotation" or "Chipping Only" for multiple applications
- 40 bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience
- Ergonomic "D-shaped" handle with rubberized soft grip for increased comfort
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- "No hammering when idling" function helps increase tool life
- 1 in. AVT SDS-Plus D-Handle Rotary Hammer - HR2641-R
Compliance and Restrictions
Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of those chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Refer to product manual/instructionsCancer