Factory Reconditioned Makita HP2050-R 6.6 Amp 3/4 in. Hammer Drill with CaseMakita Model: mktrhp2050-r
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Makita HP2050-R 6.6 Amp 3/4 in. Hammer Drill with Case
- Positive Stop Mode Selector prevents accidental mode disengagement
- Built-in Torque Limiter stops bit rotation when hitting reinforcement to prevent kick-back
- Large trigger switch and 360 degrees swivel side handle for added comfort
- Recessed lock-on button for continuous use
- Ball bearing construction for longer motor life
- Ergonomic and well balanced design with rubberized grip for comfort and control reducing operator fatigue
- Air vent holes supply required ventilation while protecting motor from dust and dirt
- Includes tool case
- 1/2 in. Hammer Drill - HP2050-R
- Side Handle - 152521-9
- Depth Gauge - 324219-0
- Chuck Key - 763430-3
- Tool Case - 824650-5
- Operating Manual
Now that I’m retired , needed a reliable tool to do the job at hand .
Q & A :
I'm a little afraid to buy Factory Reconditioned what will happen if I have problems ?
I saw that you get a free shipping if it's the first time I bought im you right ?
Makita Standard WarrantyThe Makita Standard Warranty applies to both new and factory-reconditioned Makita tools. Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
Each NEW Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at its option, replace without charge).
This Warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool