Factory Reconditioned Makita HM1203C-R 20 lb. SDS-Max Demolition Hammer with CaseModel: mktrhm1203c-r
Save up to $30 off on Reconditioned Tools! Use code: SAVERECON See Details
Last 7 In Stock
3 Reasons To Buy Recon
Factory-Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition, they go through a rigorous testing and inspection process. plus they offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Makita HM1203C-R 20 lb. SDS-Max Demolition Hammer with Case
- Hard hitting (25.5 Joules) with less weight (20.3 lbs.); ideal for horizontal work
- Electronic Speed Control - automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs
- Soft Start - suppresses start-up reaction for more control and better accuracy
- Variable Speed - variable speed control dial that enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility
- LED Service Light - LED that notifies the user when the brushes need to be replaced
- LED Power Light - LED that indicates switch failure or cord damage
- Extended Life Brushes - longer brushes for more work between service intervals and less downtime
- 12 Bit Angle Settings - bit can be set at 12 different positions for operating convenience
- Automatic Brush Cut-Off - protects commutator from damage for longer tool life
- 20 lb. SDS-Max Demolition Hammer with Case - HM1203C-R
- Tool Case