Factory Reconditioned Makita HM1111C-R 14 Amp AVT SDS-MAX Demolition HammerModel: mktrhm1111c-r
Last 2 In Stock
3 Reasons To Buy Recon
Factory-Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition, they go through a rigorous testing and inspection process. plus they offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Makita HM1111C-R 14 Amp AVT SDS-MAX Demolition Hammer
- Anti-Vibration Technology is an internal counterbalance system that greatly reduces vibration for increased user comfort and greater productivity
- Detached rear handle is spring loaded and engineered to provide less vibration and more control
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for more control and better accuracy
- Long sized carbon brush for extended service life
- Once-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes
- D-shaped side handle swivels 360 degrees your desired position with eight different back and forth settings
- 14 Amp AVT SDS-MAX Demolition Hammer - HM1111C-R
- Side Handle - 151769-0
- 12 in. SDS-MAX Bull Point - 751423-A
- Oil Wiping Cloth - 443122-7
- Plastic Case