Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 120 Day money back guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
The EK7301 has a 4.5 cu.in. (73cc) engine with 5.1 HP and a no load speed of 9,350 RPM to take on the most demanding applications. The ignition coil with start-support function stores electrical power with each pull for easier start-ups. It's engineered for reduced flooding with a carburetor that includes improved deco-valve and metering spring for precise fuel regulation at start-up. The EK7301 also features more efficient fuel consumption with an SLR muffler that recycles unburned fuel vapor for reduced scavenging-losses and 15% improved consumption.
- Five stage filtration system with advanced directional air flow provides cleaner air for better saw performance
- Carburetor engineered with improved deco-valve and metering spring for precise fuel regulation at start-up
- New ignition coil with start-support function stores electrical energy with each pull for easier start-ups
- Improved ignition system with large flywheel and rare earth magnets create more efficient power
- Reinforced aluminum blade guard with a 70 degree range, for limitless positioning using a marked knob handle
- Cutting arm position simply changes from center position to flush position allowing cuts directly adjacent to curb edges, walls or directly above the ground
- On/off choke operation switch on a single lever for operator convenience
- Cushioned operator grips with four vibration-absorption rubber buffers for increased operator comfort
- Microchip controlled carburetor designed to compensate engine timing according to work load
- Aluminum guard and wheel pressure plates to reduce weight
- Starter grip decompression valve for faster starting
- 2-mass dampening system provides reduced vibration to operator
- Water kit (sold separately) is assembled to saw and can be used with a garden hose, gravity tank or pressure tank
- 14 in. Power Cutter - EK7301-R
- Universal Wrench - 965-210-222
- Torx Key - 940-827-000
- Screwdriver - 944-827-001
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Gasoline engine exhaust (condensates/extracts), which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.