Factory Reconditioned Makita AN923-R 21 Degree 3-1/2 in. Full Round Head Framing NailerMakita Model: mktran923-r
Save up to $30 off on this item! Use code: SALE30 See Details
3 REASONS TO BUY
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Makita AN923-R 21 Degree 3-1/2 in. Full Round Head Framing Nailer
- The built-in air filter minimizes the dust and debris entering tool
- Integrated 3-mode selector switch (bounce, sequential, or lock) allows user control over firing options
- Tool-less depth adjustment with 9 settings allows user to drive nails to a precise level on the wood's surface
- To prevent dry firing, tool stops when three nails remain in the magazine
- Large capacity air chamber increases power yet is compact enough to fit between standard 16 in. framing studs
- Retractable hook allows tool to remain close-by but never in the way
- Sharp, pronounced spurs grip wood for controlled firing at an angle
- Durable rear loading aluminum magazine has large nail holding capacity
- Rubber bumpers protect the tool and surface from damage
- Exhaust port directs exhaust air away from user
- Rubber grips for better control and comfortable handling
- 3-1/2 in. Round Head Framing Nailer - AN923-R
- Safety Goggles - 192517-8
- Took Hook - 122742-7
Makita Standard WarrantyThe Makita Standard Warranty applies to both new and factory-reconditioned Makita tools. Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
Each NEW Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at its option, replace without charge).
This Warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool