Factory Reconditioned Makita AN453-R 15 Degree 3/4 in. - 1-3/4 in. Coil Roofing NailerMakita Model: mktran453-r
3 REASONS TO BUY
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Makita AN453-R 15 Degree 3/4 in. - 1-3/4 in. Coil Roofing Nailer
- Tool-less" shingle guide designed for easy adjustments and consistent shingle placement
- Built-in magnet ensures last nail is driven to prevent lost or misfired nails
- Large carbide inserts on nose piece for long lasting performance
- Rubberized handle for better fit and added comfort
- Easy loading adjustable canister system allows for faster, more precise loading
- Oversized steel wear plates reduce abrasion on tool
- Nose assembly can be easily removed for cleaning or maintenance
- Only 5.2 lbs. for less weight and more power
- Adjustable tool hook allows tool to remain close by but never in the way
- 1-3/4 in. Roofing Coil Nailer - AN453-R
- Hex Wrench - 783202-0
- Oil Supply - 181434-7
- Safety Goggles - 191687-A
Makita Standard WarrantyThe Makita Standard Warranty applies to both new and factory-reconditioned Makita tools. Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
Each NEW Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at its option, replace without charge).
This Warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool