Factory Reconditioned Makita 9557NB-R 7.5 Amp 4-1/2 in. Slide Switch AC/DC Angle GrinderModel: mktr9557nb-r
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Makita 9557NB-R 7.5 Amp 4-1/2 in. Slide Switch AC/DC Angle Grinder
- Protective zig-zig varnish seals motor from contaminants by forming a barrier under rotation
- 7.5 Amp motor design for high output power in a more compact tool (only 4.5 lbs.)
- Thicker coil wires are wound more closely to reduce heat and energy loss
- All ball bearing design and metal gear housing for durability
- Rotatable gear housing rotates 90 degrees for cutting applications
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- 4-1/2 in. AC/DC Angle Grinder - 9557NB-R
- 4-1/2 in. Grinding Wheel - 741424-8-1
- Wheel Guard - 125273-5
- Lock Nut - 193465-4
- Lock Nut Wrench - 782422-3
- Side Handle - 153489-2
- Inner Flange - 224399-1
- Operating Manual
1 year ago
Q & A :
Do I need to enter any codes for first order free shipping??
Makita Standard WarrantyThe Makita Standard Warranty applies to both new and factory-reconditioned Makita tools. Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
Each NEW Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at its option, replace without charge).
This Warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool