Factory Reconditioned Husqvarna 440 41cc 2.4 HP Gas 18 in. Rear Handle ChainsawHusqvarna Model: hqvr967166003
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Husqvarna 440 41cc 2.4 HP Gas 18 in. Rear Handle Chainsaw
- X-Torq engine delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world
- Combined start/stop switch, Smart Start and fuel pump make the saw very easy to start
- A carburetor air purge system removes air from the carburetor and fuel system for easy starting
- Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter, reducing air filter cleanings and improved engine life
- LowVib system designed to reduce vibration levels to the operator, helping to lessen fatigue
- Inertia activated brake reduces the likelihood of injury due to kickback
- Tool-less chain tensioning, bar and chain assembly are accomplished quickly and easily without using any tools
- Forged three-piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications
- Transparent fuel indicator makes it easy to check the fuel level
- Quick-release air filter facilitates cleaning and replacement of the filter
- Ergonomic rear handle for increased comfort with a soft inlay, ergonomic trigger and asymmetrical handle
- Distinct marks provide for better felling precision
- Snap-lock cylinder cover saves time when changing spark plugs and cleaning
- May contain noticeable scuffs, scratches or discoloration on the product.
- 41cc 2.4 HP Gas 18 in. Rear Handle Chainsaw
Pool of oil underneath saw when sits for a short time.
But, in ordering it from CPO I thought that it should tuned well enough to begin using it directly out of the box. I understand I would have to assemble some of it (bar, chain, oil, gas, etc) but the engine was not tuned to allow it to properly run. I had to take it to a local small engine shop prior to being able to use the saw.
They stated the the carburetor needed adjustment because it was running very "rich" and therefore allowing too much air into the engine and it would not stay cranked when initiating the saw trigger.
But other than that overall it seems to be high quality saw, easy to set up, for a good value. Ideal for homeowners needing medium duty, and definitely some use around a farm, homestead etc.
Maybe more, but I have not tested the saw's limits yet.
1 year ago
Q & A :
You have to use the screw driver rench combination to adjust the chain. All these saws have starting issues and bad power heads. I'm a 48 year old gear head with two engineering degrees and i could not get the saw to start. The saw I got had a crcaked power head and was leaking fueloil mix out if the bottom of the saw.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone
Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
Please let me know the chain pitch used on this model saw. Thank you for your answer.