Factory Reconditioned Hitachi WR16SE Hitachi WR16SE 1/2 in. Brushless Impact DriverModel: hitrwr16se
Last 2 In Stock
3 Reasons To Buy Recon
Factory-Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition, they go through a rigorous testing and inspection process. plus they offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Hitachi WR16SE Hitachi WR16SE 1/2 in. Brushless Impact Driver
- Brushless motor technology for more power, increased tool durability and maintenance free operation
- Impressive torque at 270 ft-lbs for maximum power
- Powerful 1,600 RPM no-load speed and 1,900 IPM to handle stubborn fasteners
- Large toggle switch to easily transition from forward to reverse
- Covered in soft, yet durable elastomer for improved durability and a non-slip grip
- Large bumper protects the tools gear cover
- Four selectable impact ranges to efficiently match the power to the application
- Soft start and brake function for more control
- AC or DC- can be used with a generator
- Lightweight at only 5.5 lbs for better maneuverability
- Brushless Impact Driver