Factory Reconditioned Hitachi W6VB3SD2 Hitachi W6VB3SD2 SuperDrive Sub-Flooring Collated Screw Gun 2600RPMModel: hitrw6vb3sd2
Save up to $30 off on Reconditioned Tools! Use code: SAVERECON See Details
3 Reasons To Buy Recon
Factory-Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition, they go through a rigorous testing and inspection process. plus they offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Hitachi W6VB3SD2 Hitachi W6VB3SD2 SuperDrive Sub-Flooring Collated Screw Gun 2600RPM
- Ideal for decking installations, drywall, sub-floor, metal framing, underlayment, sheathing, siding, roof tile, cement board, fences, shear walls, panelization, metal deck stitching and pallets
- 20 in. Extension allows the user to work from a grounded standing position without having get down on the floor or stand on a ladder for above the head applications
- Features a no-load speed of 0-2,600 RPM and a max torque of 139.6 in-lbs., ideal for higher torque applications
- Tool-free depth of drive adjustment requires only a press of a block and a turn of the knurled wheel to increase or decrease the depth of the screw
- Powerful 6.6 Amp motor (750 Watts of input power)
- While other tools require multiple attachments for different length screws, the SuperDrive system is ready for work given it fastens from 5/8 in. to 3 in. screws with diameters from #6-#12
- Body and handle of the screwdriver are covered in a soft, yet durable elastomer compound, which provides a comfortable and slip-resistant grip
- Belt hook incorporated into the body of the screwdriver adds convenience
- Large trigger with lock-on for continuous use is designed for comfort and control during operation
- Aluminum gear case and inner cover add durability and increase tool life
- Plastic cover keeps the gear case from being scratched or damaged during extended use
- 24.6 ft. power cord is extra long to allow movement without the hassle of relocating to different power outlets
- SuperDrive Sub-Floor/Decking Collated Screw Gun - W6VB3SD2
- SuperDrive Extension
- #2 Phillips
- #2 Square and #2 Lox bit
- Case Hardened Drywall Nose Piece
- Hardened Decking/Subfloor Nose Piece
- Side Handle