Factory Reconditioned Hitachi W6V4SD2 Hitachi W6V4SD2 Super Drive Drywall ToolModel: hitrw6v4sd2
3 REASONS TO BUY
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Hitachi W6V4SD2 Hitachi W6V4SD2 Super Drive Drywall Tool
- Ideal for drywall to wood and drywall to metal installations
- Features a no-load speed of 0-4,500 RPM and a max torque of 81.5 in-lbs, ideal for faster fastening applications
- Tool-free depth of drive adjustment requires only a press of a block and a turn of the knurled wheel to increase or decrease the depth of the screw
- Tool-free screw length adjustment automatically adjusts as the screw lengths change from 3/4 in. up to 2-3/16 in. in length for fast and seamless transitions on the job
- While other tools require multiple attachments for different length screws, the SuperDrive system is ready for work given it fastens from 3/4 in. to 2-3/16 in. screws with diameters from #6-#12
- Body of the screwdriver is covered in a soft, yet durable elastomer compound, which provides a comfortable and slip-resistant grip
- Powerful 6.6 Amp motor (750 Watts of input power)
- Belt hook incorporated into the body of the screwdriver adds convenience
- Large trigger with lock-on for continuous use is designed for comfort and control during operation
- Gear case and inner cover are constructed out of aluminum to add durability and increase tool life
- Plastic cover keeps the gear case from being scratched or damaged during extreme use
- 24.6 ft power cord is unusually long to allow movement without the hassle of relocating to different power outlets
- SuperDrive Collated Drywall Screw Gun - W6V4SD2
- #2 Phillips Bit
- Case Hardened Drywall Nose Piece