Factory Reconditioned Hitachi D13 6.2 Amp Reversible 1/2 in. Corded Spade DrillModel: hitrd13
Last 1 In Stock
3 Reasons To Buy Recon
Factory-Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition, they go through a rigorous testing and inspection process. plus they offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Hitachi D13 6.2 Amp Reversible 1/2 in. Corded Spade Drill
- 6.2 amp motor ideal for long term use and maximum power
- Reversible drilling, allowing for quick removal from materials and higher efficiency
- 3-position side handle increases operability and control
- 2-position rear D-handle offers greater maneuverability and balance
- Industrial chuck for heavy-duty use and maintenance-free operation
- Auto stop carbon brush protects the armature and ensures the long life of the tool
- Preferred for drilling large holes in metal, wood and various plastics
- 6.2 Amp 1.2 in. Reversible Spade Drill - D13
- Chuck Key - 930515
- Side Handle - 981628