Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 120 Day money back guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
IMPORTANT - This product is Carb Compliant and may be used in the state of California.
Use this Hitachi CS40EA18 18 in. Rear Handle Chainsaw for cutting firewood or cleaning up around the yard. It features a 40cc commercial-grade engine, an inertia-activated chain break, an easy-to-access chain tensioner, and an 18 in. Oregon bar chain set. The saw's lightweight body and anti-vibration system are designed to make operation easy. The engine's PureFire low-emission two-stroke engine technology reduces fumes and is CARB Tier III compliant.
- 40cc Commercial grade engine provides excellent cutting performance and reliability
- Features PureFire low emission 2-stroke engine technology
- S-Start pull-force reduction system and purge primer bulb allows for quick and easy starts
- 18 in. Oregon bar and chain reduces kickback and provides excellent cutting performance
- Vibration dampening system for user comfort and less fatigue
- Side access chain tensioner provides quick and convenient chain adjustment
- Two bar mounting studs keep the chain at peak cutting efficiency
- Inertia activated chain brake immediately stops chain rotation for improved safety
- Outstanding power to weight ratio reduces fatigue, resulting in higher productivity
- Comes with a seven-year consumer, two-year commercial and one-year rental use warranty
- 40cc Gas 18 in. Rear Handle Chainsaw - CS40EA18
- 18 in. Chain Cover
- 18 in. Oregon Bar and Chain (assembled)
- Combo Box Spanner (10/19mm) - 6685402