Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DWS779R 12 in. Double-Bevel Sliding Compound Corded Miter SawModel: dewrdws779r
3 Reasons To Buy Recon
Factory-Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition, they go through a rigorous testing and inspection process. plus they offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Dewalt DWS779R 12 in. Double-Bevel Sliding Compound Corded Miter Saw
- Stainless steel miter detent plate with 10 positive stops
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support Cam-lock miter handle with detent override delivers quick and accurate miter angles
- Tall sliding fences support 6-3/4 in. base vertically
- Bevels 0-deg. - 48-deg. left and right
- 2 in. x 14 in. Dimensional lumber cross cut capacity at 90-deg. and 2 in. x 10 in. dimensional lumber at 45-deg.
- Dual horizontal steel rails with innovative clamping mechanism and linear ball bearings for accuracy and durability
- Efficient dust collection system captures over 75% of dust generated
- Oversized, high visibility bevel scale with positive stops
- 12 in. Double-Bevel Sliding Compound Corded Miter Saw - DWS779R
- (1) Carbide Blade
- (1) Dust Bag
- (1) Blade Wrench
- (1) Vertical Material Clamp
7 months ago
11 months ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
Q & A :
Most Reconditioned DEWALT® Tools come with a warranty package that includes:
One-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.